These potatoes are creamy and full of garlic flavor. They are a great side dish for any meal.
- Six potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- One teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk, constantly stirring until the mixture thickens and boils. Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Pour over potatoes into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This dish is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. The potatoes are creamy and full of garlic flavor.
They make a great side dish for any meal. Give them a try the next time you need a potato dish. You won’t be disappointed!