Looking for a way to make some extra money on the side? Evolution Travel, an MLM company that specializes in travel deals and packages, may have caught your eye.
However, before you take the plunge, you might be wondering if Evolution Travel is a legitimate business opportunity or just another MLM scam.
Firstly, we’ll take a closer look at Evolution Travel. Then, we’ll weigh the pros and cons of becoming a Professional Travel Agent (PTA) with Evolution Travel. And to help you determine if it’s the right fit for you, we’ll learn what some review websites say about this opportunity.
What is Evolution Travel?
Evolution Travel is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that specializes in offering travel deals and packages to its customers. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Henderson, Nevada.
Evolution Travel offers a variety of travel products, including Vacation packages, Cruises, Hotels, Car rentals, Flights, Activities, and excursions
Customers can purchase these travel packages directly from Evolution Travel’s website.
Becoming a Professional Travel Agent (PTA)
If you’re interested in making money with Evolution Travel, you can become a Professional Travel Agent (PTA) and sell these travel packages to others. Here’s how it works:
- To become a PTA, you’ll need to pay a one-time fee of $30 and a monthly administration fee of $69.95.
- You’ll receive a customizable travel website to help you sell travel packages to others.
- As a PTA, you’ll earn a 90% commission on travel sales (80% for you and 10% for your recruiter).
- In addition to selling travel packages, you can also earn bonuses and incentives for recruiting others to become PTAs.
Overall, Evolution Travel can be a good opportunity for those who are passionate about travel and enjoy selling products to others.
However, it’s important to carefully consider the costs and compensation plans before getting involved.
Is Evolution Travel Legit?
Here are some reviews from several legit websites:
Here are some snippets from Reddit reviews about Evolution Travel:
- A user on the r/antiMLM subreddit asks if Evolution Travel is an MLM scam and notes that during a video meeting, a $49 monthly fee and agent ranks were mentioned. Another user responds that it is an MLM and warns against getting involved.
- On the r/ChelseaSuarez subreddit, a user shares their experience of unexpectedly joining an informational Zoom call for Evolution Travel and witnessing people diligently taking notes. They express their desire to warn others and note that the chat was disabled during the call.
- Lihpao.com explores Reddit reviews of Evolution Travel and notes that opinions are mixed. Some users express satisfaction with the travel packages and the opportunity to make money as a PTA, while others express frustration with the MLM structure and high fees.
Work at Home No Scams
According to a review on Work at Home No Scams, Evolution Travel is not a scam, but it may be difficult to make money as a PTA without recruiting others to join the company.
However, while some reviewers had enough of the MLM part, others loved working with them.
Full Time Home Business
Full Time Home Business gives Evolution Travel a 3/5 rating and states that it is not a scam, but it is almost an illegal pyramid scheme.
Scam Risk notes that while Evolution Travel is a legitimate company, the high fees and limited earning potential may make it difficult for PTAs to make money.
Make Time Online
Make Time Online gives Evolution Travel a mixed review, noting that while it is not a scam, the MLM structure can make it difficult for PTAs to succeed.
- Established company: Evolution Travel has been in business since 2015 and has a physical headquarters in Henderson, Nevada.
- Product line: The company offers a legitimate product line of travel packages and deals that customers can purchase directly from their website.
- BBB rating: Evolution Travel has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, indicating that they have a good track record of customer service.
MLM Scam Reasons
- Pyramid scheme structure: While Evolution Travel is not technically a pyramid scheme, the MLM structure can make it difficult for PTAs to make money without recruiting others to join the company.
- High fees: The monthly administration fee of $69.95 can be considered high, especially for those who are not making many sales.
- Limited earning potential: Due to the niche market of travel packages, the earning potential for PTAs may be limited.
Pros and Cons
If you’re considering becoming a Professional Travel Agent (PTA) with Evolution Travel, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
- Flexibility: As a PTA, you’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere and set your own schedule.
- Discounts on travel: You’ll have access to exclusive travel discounts and deals that can save you money on your own travel.
- Low start-up costs: Compared to other MLM opportunities, the start-up costs to become a PTA with Evolution Travel are relatively low.
- High commission rates: As a PTA, you’ll earn a 90% commission on travel sales, which is higher than many other MLM companies.
- Bonuses and incentives: In addition to the commission, you can earn bonuses and incentives for recruiting others to become PTAs.
- Monthly fees: As a PTA, you’ll need to pay a monthly administration fee of $69.95, which can add up over time.
- Limited earning potential: While the commission rates are high, the earning potential may be limited due to the niche market of travel packages.
- Competitive market: The travel industry is highly competitive, which means you’ll need to work hard to stand out and make sales.
- Recruiting requirements: To earn bonuses and incentives, you’ll need to recruit others to become PTAs, which may not be for everyone.
- MLM structure: Some people may be turned off by the MLM structure of the company and prefer a more traditional business model.
Overall, while Evolution Travel is not a scam, the MLM structure and high fees may make it difficult for PTAs to make money without recruiting others to join the company. Some people might advise you to avoid it altogether.
It’s important to carefully consider the pros and cons before getting involved to ensure it’s the right fit for you.