If you’re looking for a halal breakfast in Sydney, then look no further. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorites, and we hope that you will enjoy them too! This list is here to help you find the best cafes with Halal options in Sydney.
Here we try to pick 15 popular places that serve great halal breakfast in Sydney. We choose restaurants or cafes that at least open at 10 am or earlier. There is no point in having breakfast later than 10 am, right?
Here are 15 great places to have halal breakfast in Sydney. Hopefully, you can find ones that are near your location.
Funky Pies is a cafe near Bondi Beach that serves a full vegan menu, including vegan pies. Their pies are so good that they don’t look and taste like the vegan menu. The most popular pie flavors are Funky Chunky, Nepalese Lamb-style curry, and Moroccan Bean Tagine.
- Address: 2/144-148 Glenayr Ave, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 8.30pm), Saturday – Sunday (10am – 8.30pm)
- Website: https://funkypies.com.au/
- Instagram: @funkypiesbondi
Coffee Cartel – Newingtown
This is a coffee shop that serves western breakfast, lunch, and coffee. The food is excellent, and the place is beautiful and instagrammable. However, it is also quite pinky, so it might not be too comfortable for some men.
- Address: 2 Ave of Europe, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (05.30am – 04pm), Saturday – Sunday (07am – 04pm)
- Website: https://coffeecartelsydney.com/
- Instagram: @coffeecartelnewington
Hoxton Park Manoosh
This restaurant is a pizza restaurant. One of their main attraction is the very stretchy cheesy pizza. It looks so mouth-watering that no one can resist it—a great place for halal breakfast, Sydney.
- Address: Shop 4/501 Cowpasture Rd, Len Waters Estate NSW 2171, Australia
- Open: Monday – Wednesday (05am – 09pm), Thursday – Friday (05am – 10pm), Saturday – Sunday (07am – 10pm)
- Instagram: @hoxtonparkmanoosh
The Hungry Spoon Cafe
This cafe serves a fusion style of middle-eastern and western breakfast such as Eggs Benny with Haloumi, mezze board, Knafeh French toast, or just the usual sandwich.
- Address: cnr Neville and, Rosa St, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- Open: everyday (07am – 03pm)
- Instagram: @thehungryspooncafe
Cafe Roman – Riverwood
This cafe serves big servings of western breakfast. The coffee is said to be great. And the food all looks colorful and eye-catching. It just makes us want to try them all.
- Address: 262 Belmore Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (06am – 03pm), Saturday (07am – 02pm), Sunday (08am – 02pm)
- Instagram: @cafe.roman_riverwood
Brunch Cafe & Grill
This cafe serves western breakfast, brunch, and lunch, as well as coffee and milkshakes. The restaurant is cozy and homey, with a natural brown interior with lots of woods and bricks. It makes you want to spend the entire morning there.
- Address: 101 Clapham Rd, Sefton NSW 2162, Australia
- Open: Monday – Saturday (06am – 03pm), Sunday (07am – 05pm)
- Website: https://www.brunchcafeandgrill.com.au/
- Instagram: @brunchcafegrill
Youies – Belmore
This is a Turkish cafe that serves a Turkish menu. For breakfast, they offer a wide variety of menus that will suit everyone with different tastes and preferences, such as manoosh, pides, fatteh, and eggs served with flatbread.
- Address: Shop 2/512 Burwood Rd, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- Open: Monday – Saturday (06am – 10pm), Sunday (07am – 10pm)
- Instagram: @youies_belmore
Rashays is a full dining restaurant. For breakfast, they serve many types of egg menus and pancakes. This restaurant chain is trendy throughout Sydney for its superb and halal food. Halal breakfast Sydney here is a must-try.
- Harbourside Shopping Centre, level 2 shop 430b/2-10 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- The Broadway Plaza Shop 28, 1-9, Broadway, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- Rhodes Waterside, Ground Level, Shop 46a/1 Rider Blvd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Open: the opening hours vary for each outlet, however it usually is around 08am – 11pm
- Website: https://www.rashays.com/
Ferah Cafe and Restaurant
Ferah is a Turkish restaurant that serves Turkish and Mediterranean food. They do assorted kinds of bread, eggs, and coffee for halal breakfast, including falafel and gozleme. The place has a very traditional and unique interior. It feels like you eat at one of the restaurants in Turkey.
- Address: 433 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Wednesday (09am – 10 pm), Thursday (09am – 04pm), Friday – Sunday (09am – 10pm)
- Website: http://www.ferahrestaurant.com.au/
This is a cafe that serves Australian and western menus.
- Address: 2/465 Chapel Rd, Bankstown NSW 2200, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (08am – 02pm), Saturday – Sunday (08am – 02.30pm)
- Website: https://m.facebook.com/glacagebankstown/
- Instagram: @glacage__
Planar is a restaurant in the Darling Harbour area with a western food menu. For breakfast, they offer eggs, pancakes, western breakfast, omelet, and smoothies.
- Address: ICC Sydney, Shop C08, Ground Floor/14 Darling Dr, Darling Harbour NSW 2000, Australia
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday (08am – 09pm), Friday (08am – 10pm), Saturday (07am – 10pm)
- Website: https://www.planarrestaurant.com.au/
Food Treasure cafe (Halal)
This cafe is owned by Chef Anowar Hossain and serves a wide range of breakfasts. They offer bacon & egg, pizza, pancake, Mediterranean, toast, knafeh french toast, and fatteh.
- Address: 278 George St, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (07am – 04.30pm), Saturday (08am – 01pm)
- Website: http://www.foodtreasure.com.au/
- Instagram: @foodtreasure.cafe
This cafe serves coffee, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast. The place is not too big, but it has good food.
- Address: Shop 2/58/60 Macquarie St, Liverpool NSW 2150, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (07am – 03pm), Saturday – Sunday (08am – 03pm)
- Website: http://www.cafetwenty3.com.au/
Sabbaba Westfield Sydney
This is a counter-serve outlet that serves Middle Eastern food, like pita pockets and falafel wraps. The price is quite affordable. And they have several counter outlets around Sydney.
- Address: Foodcourt, 77 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (08am – 07pm), Saturday (09.30am – 07pm), Sunday (09.30am – 06pm)
- Website: http://www.sabbaba.com.au/
The Middle Feast Restaurant
A restaurant that serves Lebanese dips, bread, and char-grilled meats. It is an excellent restaurant with a turquoise blue unique traditional interior. And every Friday, they have Arabian night. Interesting.
- Address: 7-8/33-37 Sherwood Rd, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Open: they only serve breakfast during weekends (09am – 03pm)
- Website: https://www.themiddlefeast.com.au/
Let’s go and begin your journey in exploring halal breakfast in Sydney!