It’s great to occasionally have breakfast at great halal restaurants in Sydney while enjoying the hustle and bustle of the city in the morning. And it is even greater to have wider choices of halal breakfast Sydney since not all breakfast providers serve halal food.
Here we try to pick 15 popular places that serve great halal breakfast. We choose restaurants or cafe that at least open at 10am or earlier. There is no point in having breakfast later than 10am right?
Here are 15 great places to have halal breakfast Sydney. Hopefully you can find ones that are near you place.
Funky Pies is a cafe near the famous Bondi Beach that serves full vegan menu, including vegan pies. Their pies are so good that they aren’t look and taste like vegan menu. The most popular pie flavors are Funky Chunky, Nepalese Lamb-style curry, and Moroccan Bean Tagine.
- Address: 2/144-148 Glenayr Ave, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 8.30pm), Saturday – Sunday (10am – 8.30pm)
- Website: https://funkypies.com.au/
- Instagram: @funkypiesbondi
Coffee Cartel – Newingtown
This is a coffee shop that serves western breakfast, lunch and coffee. The food is great, the place is very pretty and instagrammable. However it is also quite pinky, so it might not be too comfortable for some men.
- Address: 2 Ave of Europe, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (05.30am – 04pm), Saturday – Sunday (07am – 04pm)
- Website: https://coffeecartelsydney.com/
- Instagram: @coffeecartelnewington
Hoxton Park Manoosh
This restaurant is a pizza restaurant. One of their main attraction is the very stretchy cheesy pizza. It looks so mouth watering that no one can resist it. Great place for halal breakfast Sydney.
- Address: Shop 4/501 Cowpasture Rd, Len Waters Estate NSW 2171, Australia
- Open: Monday – Wednesday (05am – 09pm), Thursday – Friday (05am – 10pm), Saturday – Sunday (07am – 10pm)
- Instagram: @hoxtonparkmanoosh
The Hungry Spoon Cafe
This cafe serves fusion style of middle-eastern and western breakfast such as Eggs Benny with Haloumi, mezze board and Knafeh French toast, or just the usual sandwich.
- Address: cnr Neville and, Rosa St, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- Open: everyday (07am – 03pm)
- Instagram: @thehungryspooncafe
Cafe Roman – Riverwood
This cafe serves big servings of western breakfast. The coffee is said to be great. And the food all look really colorful and eye catching. It just makes us want to try them all.
- Address: 262 Belmore Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (06am – 03pm), Saturday (07am – 02pm), Sunday (08am – 02pm)
- Instagram: @cafe.roman_riverwood
Brunch Cafe & Grill
This cafe serves western breakfast, brunch and lunch, as well as coffee and milkshakes. The cafe is very cozy and homey, with natural brown interior. Lots and lots of woods and bricks. It makes you want to spend the entire morning there.
- Address: 101 Clapham Rd, Sefton NSW 2162, Australia
- Open: Monday – Saturday (06am – 03pm), Sunday (07am – 05pm)
- Website: https://www.brunchcafeandgrill.com.au/
- Instagram: @brunchcafegrill
Youies – Belmore
This is a Turkish cafe that serves Turkish menu. For breakfast they offer a wide variation of menu that will serve everyone with different taste and preference, such as manoosh, pides, fatteh, and eggs served with flatbread.
- Address: Shop 2/512 Burwood Rd, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- Open: Monday – Saturday (06am – 10pm), Sunday (07am – 10pm)
- Instagram: @youies_belmore
Rashays is a full dining restaurant. For breakfast they serve many types of egg menu and pancakes. This restaurant chain is very popular throughout Sydney for their great and halal food. Halal breakfast Sydney here is a must try.
- Harbourside Shopping Centre, level 2 shop 430b/2-10 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- The Broadway Plaza Shop 28, 1-9, Broadway, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- Rhodes Waterside, Ground Level, Shop 46a/1 Rider Blvd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Open: the opening hours vary for each outlet, however it usually is around 08am – 11pm
- Website: https://www.rashays.com/
Ferah Cafe and Restaurant
Ferah is a Turkish restaurant that serves Turkish and Mediterranean food. For halal breakfast they serve an assorted kinds of breads, eggs and coffee, including falafel and gozleme. The place has a very tradisional and unique interior. It feels like you eat at one of the restaurants in Turkey.
- Address: 433 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Wednesday (09am – 10 pm), Thursday (09am – 04pm), Friday – Sunday (09am – 10pm)
- Website: http://www.ferahrestaurant.com.au/
This is a cafe that serves Australian and western menu.
- Address: 2/465 Chapel Rd, Bankstown NSW 2200, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (08am – 02pm), Saturday – Sunday (08am – 02.30pm)
- Website: https://m.facebook.com/glacagebankstown/
- Instagram: @glacage__
Planar is a restaurant in Darling Harbour area with western food menu. For breakfast they offer eggs, pancakes, western breakfast, omelette, and smoothies.
- Address: ICC Sydney, Shop C08, Ground Floor/14 Darling Dr, Darling Harbour NSW 2000, Australia
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday (08am – 09pm), Friday (08am – 10pm), Saturday (07am – 10pm)
- Website: https://www.planarrestaurant.com.au/
Food Treasure cafe (Halal)
This cafe is owned by Chef Anowar Hossain, and serves a wide range of breakfast. They offer from bacon & egg, pizza, pancake, mediterranean, toast, to knafeh french toast and fatteh.
- Address: 278 George St, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (07am – 04.30pm), Saturday (08am – 01pm)
- Website: http://www.foodtreasure.com.au/
- Instagram: @foodtreasure.cafe
This cafe serves coffee, eggs and pancakes for breakfast. The place is not too big. But it has good food.
- Address: Shop 2/58/60 Macquarie St, Liverpool NSW 2150, Australia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday (07am – 03pm), Saturday – Sunday (08am – 03pm)
- Website: http://www.cafetwenty3.com.au/
Sabbaba Westfield Sydney
This is a counter-serve outlet that serves Middle Eastern food, like pita pockets and falafel wraps. The price is quite affordable. And they have several counter outlets around Sydney.
- Address: Foodcourt, 77 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Open: Monday – Friday (08am – 07pm), Saturday (09.30am – 07pm), Sunday (09.30am – 06pm)
- Website: http://www.sabbaba.com.au/
The Middle Feast Restaurant
This a restaurant that serves Lebanese dips, breads and char-grilled meats. It is a great restaurant with turquoise blue unique tradisional interior. And every Friday they have Arabian night. Interesting.
- Address: 7-8/33-37 Sherwood Rd, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Open: they only serve breakfast during weekends (09am – 03pm)
- Website: https://www.themiddlefeast.com.au/
Let’s go and begin your journey in exploring halal breakfast in Sydney!
For other halal food and restaurants in Sydney, you can also check here.