When it comes to food, Sydney is one of the most diverse cities in all of Australia. There are many cafes and restaurants that offer a huge variety of dishes, but few have perfected the art of brunch like Brunch Cafe and Grill.
Located just minutes from downtown Sydney, guests can stop by for breakfast anytime they want until 2:00 pm every day!
About Brunch Cafe & Grill
Brunch Cafe and Grill is a halal cafe that offers breakfast, brunch, and lunch in Sefton. The restaurant has been operating for about 3 years now and is open 7 days a week
Their menu includes eggs on toast with bacon or sausage, pancakes with butter & syrup, french toast with maple syrup, omelettes made to order (with ham or bacon), waffles topped with fresh fruit or powdered sugar.
They also have other sandwiches like chicken salad sandwich on multigrain bread.
You can enjoy your meal indoors or outdoors while listening to live music from their weekly Friday concert series.
All of the cafe’s meat comes from farm-fed, humanely raised cattle. Halal Certified. And all of their cheeses are made from organic goat and cow milk.
Brunch Cafe & Grill Instagram & Website
They also offer delivery order via: Ubereats and Eatsapp
- Sunday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday: 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday: 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
The food and drinks from this cafe is on medium range price. For illustration, the price of American Style Beef Burger is A$19.00, and the price of Cappuccino is A$4.oo.
Location in Sefton
The location is on 101 Clapham Rd, Sefton NSW 2162, Australia. It is in a suburb, west of Sydney.
The cafe is located at the corner of Helen St and and Clapham Rd, near Al-Hidaya Centre and Roundabout Youth Centre.
About Sefton – New South Wales
A suburb in the City of Canterbury-Bankstown, Sefton is 23 kilometers west of Sydney’s CBD. It shares 2162 postcode with Chester Hill and both are part of Western Sydney.
Sefton railway station is located on the Bankstown Line of the Sydney Trains network. Located next to it is a smaller shopping center made up of Sefton Growers Market and two other small businesses, including a Thai/Australian bistro.
In the 2016 Census, there were 5,808 people in Sefton. The most common responses for religion were Islam 25.8%, Catholic 20.6%, No Religion 15.3%, and Buddhism 13.8%.
Brunch Cafe & Grill Menu
- Wedges servered with, sour cream, and sweetchilli sauce.
- Hot potato chips. served with tomato sauce.
- Herb garlic bread
- Served on sourdough ciabatta.
- Tomato, onion, fresh basil, pesto, parmesan cheese, served on sourdough and drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
Burgers & Wraps
- Monster Angus Burger
- Angus beef patty, fried egg, pineapple, beetroot, caramelised onion, beef rashers, and cheese topped with Brucnh homemade sauce served on a brioche bun.
- American Style Beef Burger
- Angus beef patty, served with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and american mustard sauce on a brioche bun.
- Chicken Burger
- Marinated chicken breast with cheese, mixed green leaf, tomato and aioli sauce served with fries.
- Portuguese Chicken Burger
- Crispy spicy chicken breast, mixed with green leaf, tomato, red onion, cheese, and chipotle mayo sauce.
- Moroccan Lamb Wrap
- Mixed green leaf, tomato, grilled onion, capsicum & sauce served with fries.
- Fajita Chicken Wrap
- mouth watering chicken wrap
- mixed green leaf, tomato, onion, capsicum & garlic sauce served with fries.
- Steak Sandwhich
- Tender scotch steak, caramelised onion, beetroot, lettuce, cheese, tomato & BBQ sauce in a gourmet pillow bread served with chips.
- Veggie Burger
- Chargrilled capsicum, eggplant, zucchini , cheese with pesto mayo sauce in a brioche bread served with chips.
- Chicken Fungi
- Grillled marinated chicken breastfillet cooked in creamy mushroom sauce.
- Rosemary Lamb
- Marinated lamb tenderloins with a delicious rosemary twist, served with mash potato and seasonal veggies.
- Chicken Prawn Mountain
- Marinated Chicken breast infuzed with king prawns topped with fresh avocado, and your choice of sides.
- Scotch fillet
- Chargrilled premium scotch fillet served with your choice of two sides.
- Fish & Chips
- Battered flat head fish fillet served with wwith chops and salad and a side of tartar sauce.
- Atlantic Salmon
- Salmon fillet grilled served with lemon, chips & salad dressed with a tangy mustard creamy sauce.
- Cajun Barramundi
- Grilled barramundi with cajun and herbs to perfection served with a mouth-watering lemon and lime dressing.
- Marinated chicken breast, olives, mushroom, chilli, cooked in creamy pink sauce.
- Chilli Gamberi
- King prawns chilli cooked in a creamy white sauce.
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pasta cooked in our homemade beef sauce.
- Chicken Mushroom Pesto
- Grilled chicken breast, sun dried tomato, shallots, cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Layers of lasagne, filled with creamy bechamel sauce, served with chips or salad
- Chicken Fungi
- Marinared chicken breast, cooked in mushroom and garlic creamy sauce.
- Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Organic quinoa, kale, roast pumpkin, semi sundried tomato, walnuts, feta cheese and Spanish onion drizzled with a citrus dressing.
- Halloumi on Rocket Salad
- Chargrilled halloumi, wild rocket and cherry tomatoes topped with shaved parmesan dressed with balsamic dressing.
- Mediterranean Lamb Salad
- Marinated lamb backstrap mixed green leaf, roasted pumpkin, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes tossed with balsamic dressing.
- Greek Salad
- Mixed green leaf, tomato, capsicum, olives and feta cheese dressed to impress with herb and lemon dressing.
- Caesar Salad
- Coz lettuce, croutons, boiled eggs and parmesan cheese topped with beef rashers and Caesar dressing.
- Eggs on Toast
- Freerange eggs cooked to your liking on your choice of toast.
- Eggs Benedict
- Two poached, smiked salmon served on Turkish pide.
- Smashed Avocado and Feta
- Avocado, feta, served on chia rye sourdough.
- Zucchini Fritters
- Homemade zucchini and corn Fritters, served with avacado, spinich, and guacamole.
- Sizzling Shakshuka
- Delicious mouth watering tomato salsa with, sujuk and fried eggs served on Turkish bread.
- Big Brunch Breaky
- Freerange eggs, sausage, beef rashes, mushrooms, tomarto, baby spinch and hashbrown served with rye.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free reange eggs your choice of, sujuk, olives, chargrilled halloumi, labni, wild rocket, and seasonal fruits served on pita bread.
- Mushroom Haloumi Stack
- Chargrilled haloumi stacked with mushroom spinich, tomato relish served on ciabitta bread with a balsamic glaze.
- Mediterranean Gourmet Breaky
- Scrambled eggs, labi, sujuk, olives and a Mediterranean served with Turkish bread.
- Organic Acai Bowl
- Topped with blueberry, granola, coconut, strawberries and carelmelised banna with honey.
- Freerange eggs with your choice of four toppings.
- Mushrooms, turkey ham, capsicum, onion spinich, chees, tomarto served with toast.
- Flat White
- Long Black
- Iced Long Black
- Iced Coffee
- Iced Latte
- English Breakfast
- Earl Gray
- Regular $4.00 Large $4.50.
- China Jasmine
- Chamomile Tea
Milkshakes & Thickshakes
- Extreme Coffee Toffee
- Mint Choc Chip
- Caramel Latte
- White Chocolate Symphony
- Coconut Mocha
- Pepsi Max
- Blood Orange
- Schweppes lemon & lime
- Orange and Mango
- Mountain Dew
- Cool Ridge Water
- Coke / Diet Coke / Sugar Free Coke
- Gatorade all flavors
Mocktail Mixed Fruits
- Tropical Mixed Fruit
- Pina Colada
“Amazing food, coffee & very friendly staff. They always have a smile on their face. It’s a family owned business so they treat you like family too. The food & desserts not only look good but they taste amazing too! Best cafe & grill in the area! Highly recommend everything on the menu!” (Google Review)
“Absolutely beautiful and amazing food and best coffee & very friendly staff and everything is great. It was beautiful-peaceful and relaxing restaurant, great to meet your friends for catch up over a coffee. Staff was outstanding, especially the new management and the team. Come and grab a coffee and say hi.” (Google Review)