When they think about Sydney, people often picture the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and beautiful beaches.
However, the city’s culinary delights are also to die for. And one of the most popular desserts is pavlova. So, where can we find the best pavlova bakery near me in Sydney?
We’ll talk about the best Pavlova Sydney that will make your mouth water and have your taste buds begging for more.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Pavlova cake is a light and fluffy meringue-based dessert often topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
This popular Australian dessert is said to have been created in honor of the famous Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova during her tour Down Under in the 1920s.
Nowadays, pavlova is enjoyed by Australians of all ages and is often served during special occasions such as Christmas, Easter, and birthdays.
Pavlova Delivery Sydney
If you don’t have time to make your pavlova, you can order and have them delivered to your home.
There are a lot of cake shops in Sydney that offer delivery services.
Where to Buy Pavlova Near Me in Sydney
La Pav is a cakeshop specializing in Pavlovas. At La Pav’, all Pavlovas are made from scratch using fresh, local, and high-quality ingredients, from our seasonal fruits to our meringues, creams, ganaches, and pralines.
They don’t use premixes or pastes from industrial production, and our Pavlovas are all Gluten Free.
La Pav Location Near You
- Order online
- Seasonal Tasting Box
- Tiramisu Pavlova
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Pavlova
- Vanilla, Almond & Raspberry Pavlova
- Raspberry, Rose, and Lychee Pavlova
- Strawberry & Pistachio Pavlova
CBD Cakes deliver our tasty Cakes throughout Sydney, Sydney CBD, and the inner city suburbs. Currently, they only offer online orders and delivery/pick-up.
CBD Cakes Location Near You
- Order online
- Pavlova (Baked meringue base, topped with fresh cream, strawberries, blueberries & kiwifruits finished with passionfruit pulp.)
City Extra 24-Hour Restaurant
City Extra is a sprawling low-key eatery with an extensive menu of cafe standards for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
City Extra Location Near You
- E4 East Podium Between Wharf 3 & 4 (Manly Ferry Saint-Antoine Street West Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Pavlova (crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside – comes as a job lot with strawberries, passionfruit, banana, and cream. Dances to the table for only)
Cheesecake Shop Pavlova
The Cheesecake Shop started with just one store in the inner-west Sydney suburb of Rozelle in 1991 and has grown to be an international success with over 225 cake bakeries and more than 2000 workers across Australia and New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
Cheesecake Shop Location Near You
- The Cheesecake Shop Willoughby: 283 Penshurst St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- The Cheesecake Shop Ermington: 2/27 Betty Cuthbert Ave, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- The Cheesecake Shop Auburn: Auburn Central Shopping Centre, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- The Cheesecake Shop Maroubra Junction: 1/181 Maroubra Rd, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- The Cheesecake Shop Carlton: 39 Jubilee Ave, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia
- Pavlova Dressed
- Pillars of Pavlova
Rockpool Bar & Grill
Rockpool Bar & Grill Sydney is Australia’s most beautiful dining room. Chef Neil Perry offers Modern Australian cuisine in an ornate art deco room with a cocktail bar.
Rockpool Bar & Grill Location Near You
- 66 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Catherine’s Passionfruit Pavlova
FAQs About Pavlova in Sydney
Does the cheesecake shop do Pavlovas?
Yes, they have. Please stop by the Cheesecake Shop to try their amazing Pavlova, Flourless Apple, Pear Cake, or Flourless Carrot Cake. These gluten-free desserts are made on-site in our bakeries!
Do Woolies (Woolworths) sell Pavlova?
Yes. Woolworths Pavlova Base is a delicious meringue dessert base that you can top and serve. It contains no artificial colors or flavors to make it taste great!
Pavlova Cheese Cake Shop
If you love cheesecake, then you’ll love the pavlova cheesecake shop. They’ve got all your favorite flavors, from classic New York style to exotic tiramisu. And the cheesecakes are made with only the finest ingredients, like fresh eggs, real butter, and fresh fruit. So come on in and treat yourself to a slice of heaven. You won’t be disappointed!