AGSM MBAX is one of the best online MBA programs in the world. It’s not just that it is recognized by top institutions and employers worldwide, but also because MBAX has been carefully designed to provide a comprehensive education while taking into account what today’s busy professionals need.
This program will help you develop your skills in finance, marketing, leadership, and other areas so that you can succeed as a leader in any industry.
AGSM (Australian Graduate School of Management) at UNSW Business School
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at the University of New South Wales Business School is committed to equipping students with innovative and experiential education. Students can thrive in an accelerated world that requires a new generation of leaders.
As one of the most prestigious international universities, AGSM @ UNSW Business School is located in Sydney and offers some of Australia’s leading MBA programs. Students are immersed in an active learning environment where they have access to internationally recognized academics who can help them with real-world business problems.
The recruitment at AGSM is phenomenal. They’ve been able to bring in some of the most talented and successful people from around the world, providing their students with an unmatched opportunity for success
Peer-to-peer learning is a pillar of the program’s success and graduates join the AGSM’s global Alumni network of over 17,000 successful business leaders. The University’s Business School boasts an alumni network with more than 65,000 influential and international members.
Every year there are over $1.8 million in scholarships to students in our full-time MBA program, and there are a variety of unique scholarship opportunities for those interested.
They offer academic excellence scholarships, women-in-leadership scholarships as well military leader/community leadership awards. Those awards apply to both Australian citizens AND international applicants who demonstrate an outstanding commitment or contribution either locally or globally.
The AGSM campus is set in the middle of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, not far from world-famous beaches and parks. You can find it just a short walk away from some of Australia’s most popular landmarks that are close to public transport routes too!
The white sandy beaches of Bondi and Coogee are just minutes from AGSM. Sydney is one of the premier entertainment destinations in all the world, with restaurants like The Ivy on offer for your every need.
AGSM MBAX (Online MBA)
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at the University of New South Wales Business Online MBA (MBAX) program is one of the best Online MBA Courses in Australia and in the world. It is ranked 4th in the world and #1 in the Asia Pacific for Financial Times 2021 rankings.
The MBAX program is perfect for lifelong learners. It combines the flexibility of an online degree, with opportunities to study in-person courses and specialize in one area or all four areas depending on your personal goals.
The AGSM MBA is one of the most established online programs in the world. The experience they have gained over a long time period has given them an understanding and knowledge of teaching adults, which makes their program unique among others.
The AGSM MBAX program attracts high-quality candidates from very diverse backgrounds, which has a significant impact on the learning experience for students.
AGSM provides a unique online management degree that allows you to customize your MBA from four different streams including six core courses, six specialization options, and at least one capstone course. The duration of the program is 2-6 years depending on whether students choose an online or in person format for their classes.
AGSM @UNSW Business School MBA Ranking
- #41 in the World (QS Global MBA Ranking 2021)
- #4 in the World (QS Online MBA Ranking 2021)
- #1 in Australia & #79 in the World (The Financial Times (UK) 2021 Global MBA Rankings)
- #8 (The Forbes 2019 Global MBA Rankings)
About UNSW Business School
One of the world’s leading business schools, UNSW Business School offers 42 programs including 26 undergraduate and 26 specialist master degrees. The school is located in Sydney, Australia where it has been since its establishment at University of New South Wales.
The campus is on College Rd, Kensington NSW 2052, Australia.
About UNSW Sydney
The UNSW (University of New South Wales) Sydney is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
UNSW Sydney is ranked 4th in Australia and 44th in the world in the QS World University Ranking 2021.
AGSM MBAX Programs and Courses
Specializations (AGSM MBAX Programs)
- MBAX (Change)
- MBAX (Finance)
- MBAX (Social Impact)
- MBAX (Technology)
- MBAX (Law)
Program Structure (Courses)
Choose 6 common core courses
- Accounting: A User Perspective
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Economics in Management Practice
- Leadership in a Complex Environment
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
The MBAX is right for you if you are looking for:
- An online MBA from a top business school.
- A unique blend of business management education and a specialization of your choice: Technology, Change, Finance, and Social Impact.
- A high-quality learning experience with truly flexible, online delivery.
- The flexibility to choose your specialization after commencing your studies.
UNSW Business School has been awarded EQUIS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- A prior degree from a recognized tertiary institution in any discipline with a minimum 2 years relevant professional and management experience, or;
- A minimum of 6 years relevant professional and management experience without a previous degree.
- Applicants typically have 5-25 years of experience in middle management and senior management positions, e.g. Senior Engineer, General Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Finance Manager.
- For international students, a high degree of English language proficiency.
MBA (Change) / MBA (Technology) / MBA (Finance) – 12 Courses
- The 2021 fee per course is AUD$4,980 for core and specialization courses
- The total estimated cost of the program is AUD$59,760
MBA (Social Impact) – 12 Courses
- The 2021 fee for the 6 core courses is AUD$4,980 for domestic and international students.
- The 2021 fee for the 6 Social Impact specialization courses is AUD$4,410 for domestic students and AUD$6,030 for international students.
- The total 2021 estimated cost of the program is AUD$56,340 for domestic students and AUD$66,060 for International students.
MBA (Law) – 12 Courses
- The 2021 fee for the 6 core courses and the capstone course is AUD$4,980 for domestic and international students.
- The 2021 fee for the 5 Law and cross-disciplinary elective courses is between AUD$4,410 – $4,500 for domestic students and AUD$5,490 – $6,030 for international students.*
- The total 2021 estimated cost of program is AUD$57,180 – $57,360 for domestic students and AUD$63,930 – $65,010 for International students.
Check the entry requirements.
Complete and submit the online application via UNSW Online Application
- The program code for the MBAX is 8625
- The program code for the LLM MBA (Law) is 9225
Provide Supporting Documentation
Your completed application once received, is sent to the AGSM MBA Admissions Selection Committee for review.
Follow Up if Required
An applicant may be contacted to organise an admissions interview (ideally, this will be in person, but may be over the phone).
An applicant is advised of the outcome of their application by email.
In the case of a successful application and course placement offer, the applicant needs to notify his/her decision regarding acceptance of the offer or otherwise by the specified deadline.
Please note there is a non-refundable online application fee of $125 for International applicants.
Contact AGSM Recruitment and Admissions today:
T: +61 2 9931 9490 | E: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org