The Curtin Online MBA program is a world-class business degree with courses taught by some of the best lecturers in Australia.
Curtin MBA ranking is number 4 in Australia and number 58 in the world, according to Full-time MBA Ranking 2022 by the Economist.
What about the program, rankings, and accreditation? What courses are offered for the programs?
Interested? Read on for more information.
Curtin MBA Rankings
- #58 in the World (MBA Ranking 2021 by the Economist)
- #4 in Australia (MBA Ranking 2021 by the Economist)
Curtin Online MBA
Ranked as one of the world’s best online MBA programs, Curtin can teach you everything about the latest international business and management trends from anywhere in the world, especially in uncertain business environments.
Curtin University offers a range of MBA courses designed especially to suit professionals looking for higher positions in their organizations or those who wish for international recognition.
Curtin Graduate School of Business
Curtin Business School, part of Curtin University, is the largest teaching unit of the university and has close links with business and industry, a range of sources, an excellent national brand name, and a strong focus on Asian issues and other relevant issues.
This institution has academicians and senior executives and senior managers serving as adjunct professors and teaching fellows.
Through business leaders’ seminars, in which various leadership topics and standards of practice are discussed, the institute provides exposure to business knowledge and regional and global leadership.
Curtin Business School is recognized as a world-class business school through international standards of accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB International, and an EFMD Accredited MBA.
Curtin University is a research-oriented university with campuses spread across Western Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Dubai. It was formerly known as Curtin University of Technology before being renamed in 1994 in honor of its founder John Curtin who served as the 14th Prime Minister of Australia.
The University is recognized for its excellence in education. This recognition includes being named Western Australia’s top public university for graduate and postgraduate employment, according to the Good Universities Guide 2021.
- #13 in Australia (QS World University Ranking / QS WUR 2021)
- #217 in the world (QS World University Ranking / QS WUR 2021)
- #13 in Australia (Times Higher Education / THE 2021)
- #201 in the world (Times Higher Education / THE 2021)
- #174 in the world and #10 in Australia (by US News & World Report Best Global Universities Rankings in 2020)
Curtin Online MBA Programs and Courses
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a qualification that gives you broad leadership and financial management skills.
The Curtin MBA will provide you with the executive education to enhance your existing skills and knowledge or take your potential higher than possible. You’ll develop a balanced level of business strategies and intelligent business application and cultural awareness to help organizations thrive in a diverse economic environment; all while enjoying an international experience of a lifetime.
In particular, you will review and implement strategies and contemporary business theories that can help companies prepare to recover from both local, national and global crises.
Curtin’s MBA program is the only course in Western Australia and one of only four Australian business schools with MBA programs to have achieved EFMD Accredited status from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
To complete the course, students must complete a total of 300 credits.
The curriculum comprises eight core units and four optional units, all of which can be studied online. You also will complete a professional portfolio; this should consist of at least 40 hours of professional development.
The Curtain Online MBA program will structure your professional portfolio through lectures and workshops. You may also be able to include hours from events in the workplace that you took part in, among other things.
You can specialize in a specific area or choose subjects that complement your interests. These include:
- organizational behavior
- international business and marketing
As part of the course, you may specialize in one of the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Innovation and Enterprise
The programs offer flexible study options. The course is formally held in Perth City, with options of fully online courses or in a blended mode, mixing online study with face-to-face or intensive classes.
- Degree requirements: a bachelor’s degree (undergraduate degree) or equivalent is required, or Curtin University’s Graduate Certificate in Business, plus at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Selection is based on a range of information, including previous academic results, referee reports, the relevance of work experience, career aspirations, test results, and interviews. High-performing applicants without a relevant degree background may be admitted and required to complete bridging or special course units. This may extend the course duration.
- Applicants will be required to submit supplementary information with an application, including curriculum vitae (CV) and referee reports. Entry into this program is via competitive entry. There are a limited number of places available, and these are allocated to the highest-ranked applicants for each round of offers.
- All applicants to demonstrate proficiency in English (English language entry standards).
The course duration is:
- 1.6 years Full-time
- 3 years Part-time
The estimated cost is:
- Domestic students: $36,200
- International students: $67,350
The cost is based on a first-year full-time study load of 0 credits. The total cost will depend on your course options (i.e., units selected and time taken to complete).
For an online application, please apply here.
Go to the Curtin Online MBA here.
Best MBA Program Online in Australia (QS Global MBA Rankings 2022)
- Melbourne Business School – Melbourne
- AGSM (UNSW) – Sydney
- Monash Business School – Melbourne
- Macquarie Business School – Sydney
- UQ Business School – Brisbane
- UWA Business School – Perth
- Australian National University – Canberra
- UniSA Business School – Adelaide
- UTS Business School – Sydney
- RMIT University School of Business – Melbourne
Best Online MBA in the World (QS Global MBA Rankings 2022)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Stanford, USA
- Harvard Business School – Boston, USA
- Penn (Wharton) – Philadelphia, USA
- HEC Paris – Jouy en Josas,France
- MIT (Sloan) – Cambridge,United States
- London Business School – London,United Kingdom
- IE Business School – Madrid,Spain
- INSEAD – Paris,Singapore,France
- Columbia Business School – New York, USA
- IESE Business School – Barcelona,Spain
Is Curtin a good University?
Curtin is one of the best-ranked universities in Australia, according to the 2020 Good Universities Guide. Curtin received five stars across five categories, thanks to its strong research and teaching ratings and its graduate employability rates.
How many Curtin universities are there?
The university has expanded its presence and now runs campuses in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, and Mauritius. They are affiliated with 90 universities from around the world.
What is Curtin Uni known for?
Known as an industry-connected university, Curtin has high-profile partnerships in astronomy and planetary science, energy and sustainability, economics and mineral resources, and health. The school’s emphasis on global economic challenges, coupled with its international expansion strategy, has seen it rise rapidly in international rankings.
Is Curtin University good for MBA?
Curtin University’s MBA program has achieved EFMD Accreditation, the only such accreditation in Western Australia and one of just four universities in Australia offering an MBA program.
Is Curtin University Recognised in Australia?
Officially recognized by the Department of Education and Training of Australia, Curtin University (Curtin) is a large Australian higher education institution with an enrollment range of over-45,000 students.
Is Curtin better than UWA?
Western Australia’s most prestigious tertiary institution, the University of Western Australia, ranked last for employability (62.4%). It offered its graduates the equal lowest graduate salary along with Curtin and Murdoch universities ($60,000).
Across the country, the average was a 70.6 percent employment rate and an annual salary of $58,000.
- 10 Facts About Online MBA Australia
- La Trobe MBA: Quality Online MBA Courses in Australia
- UoN MBA: One of the Cheapest Quality Online MBA in Australia
- AGSM MBAX (UNSW): One of the Best Online MBA Courses in the World
- Deakin Online MBA: Explore One of the Best Online MBA Programs in Melbourne
- A Guide to Choosing the Best Quality But Cheapest Online MBA in Australia