Griffith University is one of Australia’s leading research universities. Offering a range of degrees, including law, engineering, and business management, they help students develop the skills needed for success in their chosen field.
Griffith online MBA is one of the best online MBA programs in Australia. It ranks number 4 in Australia and number 22 in the world (CEO Magazine’s 2021 Global Online MBA rankings)
Griffith also has an MBA program that features a wide range of specializations and opportunities for international study.
About Griffith Online MBA
Griffith Online MBA is one of the best online degrees. With this distance learning program, you’ll experience all the benefits of being on campus with access to world-class faculty, career services, and small classes.
The program has been ranked:
- by QS World University Rankings 2019, 2018, and 2017 among the top 50 universities in Australia for Business & Management Studies
- it’s 100% accredited by AASCB (Australian Association of Study Centres).
- #1 in the world (Corporate Knights Better World 2021 MBA rankings)
- #2 in Australia for alumni satisfaction, outcomes, and value for money (AFR 2019)
- #4 in Australia and #22 in the world (CEO Magazine’s 2021 Global Online MBA rankings)
- #2 in Australia for alumni satisfaction (2019 AFR BOSS MBA rankings)
About Griffith University Queensland
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, it opened its doors to students for their first degree programs in 1975 after being established by an Act of Parliament just two years prior.
Opening initially with one campus at Nathan and 451 students, Griffith University now has five physical campuses spanning three cities. The largest are Southport’s Gold Coast campus and Brisbane’s Nathan campus.
The Mount Gravatt and South Bank campuses are also located in Brisbane, while the Logan campus is at Meadowbrook. In 2018, the University launched its Digital campus, now its sixth campus, which offers a range of online degrees.
Griffith Online MBA Degree Summary
Griffith offers two MBA programs with a focus on responsible leadership. Both are designed to make you a practical, globally responsible business leader who practices sustainable business practices and has the global perspective needed in this competitive world.
The two programs differ in delivery style; one is fully flexible and can be studied online or face to face, while the other has a set 12-week trimester. The accelerated program is only available for study through an online platform with twelve courses delivered over just six weeks apiece.
The best way to learn should be the most convenient, so you can put what you’ve learned into practice at work!
In both programs, you will study courses in :
- accounting and reporting
- people management
- strategy and innovation
- managing change through responsible leadership.
This study will teach you about the key parts of a business and the challenges businesses face.
The fully flexible option allows you to customize your course load and focus on a particular area. You can choose supply network management or marketing – it’s up to you! And if that sounds too overwhelming, there is an accelerated program with twelve set courses but no electives.
Griffith MBA is 100% accredited by AASCB (Australian Association of Study Centres).
The 12 courses included in the curriculum are:
- Sustainability and Systems Thinking
- Marketing for a Better World
- Accounting for Accountability
- Strategy for Purpose
- Developing Values-based Leadership
- Finance for Responsible Value Creation
- Data Analysis
- Managerial Problem Solving
- Economics for a Sustainable Future
- Doing Business across the Asia Pacific
- Innovation for Impact
The program is designed to be completed over two years and consists of 12 courses. The coursework can start in any teaching period, and each course runs for six weeks. The program is taught over six teaching periods throughout the year.
This Master of Business Administration (MBA) is offered online. This program is unavailable to international students studying in Australia on a student visa.
The next start date is 19 July 2021. Please check with the school for any other or the next key intake date.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (7.0 point scale)
- A minimum of three years of equivalent full-time work experience post-degree, which includes two years of relevant work experience and one year in a role requiring leadership skills
- English language requirements apply to International applicants.
$40500* per year
- *2021 indicative, the annual fee
- *Please check with the school for an updated fee
Apply for Online Griffith University
Choose your degree code
- 5670 (Master of Business Administration – MBA)
Gather your documents
- Official transcript(s) of completed qualifications (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Legal documents indicating the change of name (if applicable)
- English language proficiency results or evidence (applicable to all applicants whose first language is not English) or GMAT scores.
Degree specific requirements
- Statement of leadership experience (Max. 750 words)
Go to the application portal
Submit your application
Go to the Griffith University Online MBA here.
Or for the program brochure, you can download it here: download brochure
The Best Online MBA in Australia 2021
Here are the top 5 Best Online MBA Programs in Australia, according to QS Online MBA Rankings 2021.
- AGSM (UNSW) – Sydney
- Macquarie Business School – Sydney
- Deakin Business School – Melbourne Burwood
- La Trobe Business School – Melbourne
- Curtin Graduate School of Business – Perth
The Best Accredited Online MBA Programs
Here are the best online MBA programs that already have global accreditation:
- AGSM (UNSW) – EQUIS (by EFMD Global) Accreditation
- Macquarie Business School – AACSB and Association of MBAs
- Deakin Business School – AACSB, EQUIS (by EFMD Global), and EPAS Accreditation
- La Trobe Business School – AACSB and EQUIS (by EFMD Global) Accreditation
- Curtin Graduate School of Business – EFMD Accreditation
- The Newcastle Business School (UoN) – AACSB Accreditation
- Griffith Business School – AACSB Accreditation
What is Griffith University Best Known For?
Griffith University is a well-known institution for delivering quality education and research. It provides over 200 degrees to students, who can benefit from the university’s strong industry ties shared by many of its subjects being ranked among the top 100 in Shanghai Ranking 2020!
According to QS World Ranking University 2021, Griffith University is ranked number 18 in Australia and number 303 in the world. And the university is in the top 50 universities in the world under 50.
Can an MBA Be Done Online?
You must earn your online MBA from a school that is accredited. The reputation of the school matters. So be sure to learn about the school and its programs. Also, the top distance learning programs will be regionally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Is Online MBA Difficult?
Studies have shown that the best online MBA programs are just as good, if not better than their counterparts. This is excellent news for those who prefer to work from home or do other things like daycare while earning their degree!
In today’s world of technology and innovation, it has never been so easy to get a top-ranking education without going to school every day. Online MBA courses can help you study for a degree. You can have all the resources that you need at any time. You can choose which path to take, like business, medicine, law, etc.
Is Griffith Business School Good?
Griffith Business School was ranked second in Australia for student satisfaction and fifth overall, according to the 2019 Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA rankings. They earned a five-star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia’s 2017 MBA Star Rating.
How Many Credits is an Online MBA?
Most online MBA programs require between 30 and 36 credits. However, some schools may require more or fewer credits depending on their curriculum and requirements. For example, some schools may allow you to transfer in up to 9 credits from a previous graduate degree, while others may not accept any transfer credits.
Is Online Degree the Same as Regular Degree?
The content and requirements for an online degree are the same as a regular degree, but the mode of delivery is different.
With an online degree, you will complete your coursework and requirements entirely online. A regular degree may have some online components, but you will also attend in-person classes.
Are MBA Classes Hard?
Classes for an MBA can be challenging, but the difficulty will vary depending on the school and program you choose.
For example, schools that offer an accelerated MBA program may have more difficult coursework than traditional MBA programs.
Is It Worth Doing an MBA in Australia?
An MBA can be a significant investment, whether you study in Australia or abroad.
However, it is essential to consider the cost of an MBA program and your expected return on investment before making a decision.
Some things to consider include the school’s reputation, the tuition cost, and the job prospects after graduation.
What Is the Ranking of Griffith University?
Griffith University is number 19, according to QS WUR (World University Ranking) 2023.