Griffith University is one of Australia’s leading research universities. Offering a range of degrees including law, engineering, and business management, they help students to develop the skills needed for success in their chosen field.
Griffith also has an MBA program that features a wide range of specializations as well as opportunities for international study.
About Griffith Online MBA
Griffith Online MBA is one of the best online degrees. With this distance learning program, you’ll experience all the benefits of being on campus with access to world-class faculty and career services as well as small classes.
The program has been ranked:
- by QS World University Rankings 2019, 2018, and 2017 among the top 50 universities in Australia for Business & Management Studies
- it’s 100% accredited by AASCB (Australian Association of Study Centres).
- #1 in the world for ethical and sustainable business education (Better World MBA Ranking 2020 Corporate Knights)
- #2 in Australia for alumni satisfaction, outcomes and value for money (AFR 2019)
- #4 in Australia and #16 in the world (CEO Magazine ranking for 2020).
About Griffith University Queensland
The Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, it opened its doors to students for their first degree programs back in 1975 after being established by an Act of Parliament just two years prior.
Opening initially with the one campus at Nathan and 451 students, the Griffith University now has five physical campuses spanning three cities, the largest of which are the Gold Coast campus at Southport and the Nathan campus in Brisbane.
The Mount Gravatt and South Bank campuses are also located in Brisbane, while the Logan campus is at Meadowbrook. In 2018, the University launched its Digital campus, now its sixth campus, which offers a range of online degrees.
Griffith Online MBA Degree Summary
Griffith offers two MBA programs, with a focus on responsible leadership. Both are designed to make you an effective globally responsible business leader who practices sustainable business practices and has the global perspective needed in this competitive world.
The two programs differ in their delivery style; one is fully flexible and can be studied online or face to face, while the other has a set 12 week trimester. The accelerated program is only available for study through an online platform with twelve courses that are delivered over just six weeks apiece.
The best way to learn should be the most convenient, so you can put what you’ve learned into practice at work!
In both programs, you will study courses in :
- accounting and reporting
- people management
- strategy and innovation
- managing change through responsible leadership.
You will learn about the key parts of a business and what challenges businesses face with this study.
The fully flexible option gives you the freedom to customize your course load and focus on a particular area. You can choose supply network management or marketing – it’s up to you! And if that sounds too overwhelming, there is an accelerated program with twelve set courses but no electives.
Griffith MBA is 100% accredited by AASCB (Australian Association of Study Centres).
The 12 courses included in the curriculum are:
- Sustainability and Systems Thinking
- Marketing for a Better World
- Accounting for Accountability
- Strategy for Purpose
- Developing Values-based Leadership
- Finance for Responsible Value Creation
- Data Analysis
- Managerial Problem Solving
- Economics for a Sustainable Future
- Doing Business across Asia Pacific
- Innovation for Impact
The program is designed to be completed over two years and consists of 12 courses. The coursework can start in any teaching period, and each course runs in six week period. The program is taught over six teaching periods throughout the year.
This Master of Business Administration (MBA) is offered online. This program is not available to international students studying in Australia on a student visa.
The next start date is 19 July 2021. For any other or the next key intake date, please check with the school.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (7.0 point scale)
- A minimum of three years equivalent full-time work experience post-degree, which includes two years of relevant work experience and one year in a role requiring leadership skills
- English language requirements apply to International applicants.
$40500* per year
- *2021 indicative annual fee
- *Please check with the school for an updated fee
How to Apply
Choose your degree code
- 5670 (Master of Business Administration – MBA)
Gather your documents
- Official transcript(s) of completed qualifications (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Legal documents indicating change of name (if applicable)
- English language proficiency results or evidence (applicable to all applicants whose first language is not English) or GMAT scores.
Degree specific requirements
- Statement of leadership experience (Max. 750 words)
Go to the application portal
Submit your application
Go to the Griffith University Online MBA here.
Or for the program brochure, you can download here: download brochure
FAQs About Griffith Online MBA
What is Griffith University Best Known For?
The Griffith University is a well-known institution for delivering quality education and research. It provides over 200 degrees to students, who can benefit from the university’s strong industry ties that are shared by many of its subjects being ranked among the top 100 in Shanghai Ranking 2020!
According to QS World Ranking University 2021, Griffith University is ranked number 18 in Australia and number 303 in the world. And the university is in the top 50 for universities in the world under 50.
Can an MBA Be Done Online?
it’s imperative that you earn your online MBA from a school that is accredited. The reputation of the school matters. So be sure to learn about the school and its programs. Also, the top distance learning programs will be accredited regionally and accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Is Online MBA Difficult?
Studies have shown that the best online MBA programs are just as good, if not better than their counterparts. This is great news for those who would prefer to work from home or do other things like daycare while earning their degree!
In today’s world of technology and innovation, it has never been so easy to get a top-ranking education without going into school every single day. Online MBA courses can help you study for a degree. You can have all the resources that you need at any time. You can choose which path to take like business, medicine, or law, and so on.
What Is The Best Online MBA in Australia?
Here are some of the best Online MBAs in Australia (not necessarily in order). And Griffith Online MBA from Griffith Business School is considered one of the most favorite ones.
- University of New South Wales(UNSW) – AGSM
- Bond University – Business School
- Curtin University – Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Griffith University – Griffith Business School
- University of South Australia – UniSA Business School
- Deakin University
- Flinders University
- La Trobe Business School – La Trobe University
- Swinburne University of Technology – Faculty of Business and Law
Is Griffith Business School Good?
Griffith Business School was ranked second in Australia for student satisfaction and fifth overall, according to the 2019 Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA rankings. They earned a five-star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia’s 2017 MBA Star Rating.