Air frying is becoming more popular than ever before. With the rise of healthy eating trends, air frying is becoming a very common cooking method.
These are the 30 air fryer food ideas that are easy to make:
- Bufallo Chicken Wings
- Corn Dogs
- Avocado Fries
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Coconut Shrimp
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- And many more.
What about other air fryer favorite recipes? And how to make them? This article will look at some of the best and easy recipes for air-fried foods.
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance used for deep-frying foods without oil or other fat. The main difference between an air fryer and traditional deep-fat fryers is that the food is cooked by circulating hot air around it instead of steamy hot oil or shortening.
How Does It Work?
Air-fried foods can be made with many different types of ingredients. They can contain any meat, vegetables, fruits, etc. However, they are usually not as high in calories and fat content as regular fried foods.
The air fryer has become one of the most popular kitchen appliances over the last few years. It’s easy to use and cooks food quickly. In addition, it doesn’t require much space in your kitchen. Some models come with a built-in fan, so you don’t have to worry about messy spills.
There are two basic types of air fryers: convection and conduction. Both types cook food evenly and fast. Convection air fryers circulate hot air around the food while conduction air fryers heat the bottom part of the pan first and then move the air to the top.
Is Air-Fried Food Healthy?
Although air-fried foods aren’t considered healthy, they have several advantages. For example, they are often lower in calories and fat content than traditional fried foods.
They also tend to be healthier because they don’t require much oil. However, when you cook food in the deep fryer, you increase the chances of consuming unhealthy fats.
On the other hand, air-fried foods don’t need as much oil as traditional fried foods. That makes them easier to prepare and healthier.
Can I Cook All Foods Using An Air Fryer?
Yes! There are many different types of food that you can cook with an air fryer.
You can even cook eggs, chicken, fish, and other meats. If you want to learn how to cook these foods, check out our guide here.
30 Air Fryer Food Ideas
Below, we have listed some of the best and easy air fryer recipes you can try when making air-fried foods.
We hope that you enjoy reading through these 30 air fryer ideas.
#1 Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Skip the deep-fryer and forget soggy oven chicken wings. The air fryer offers the best of both worlds for crispy chicken wings without extra fat,
Try this simple recipe!
• 1 lb. chicken wings
• 2 Tbsp. honey
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chicken wings on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir until well combined. Brush mixture onto cooled chicken wings. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine flour and the remaining honey mixture in a medium bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Add chicken wings and toss to coat thoroughly. Place coated chicken wings on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings over and bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
#2 Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo chicken wings are spicy and tangy. They also happen to be delicious. And they don’t take much time to prepare.
Most people only need about 10 minutes to get them ready. That makes them perfect for weeknight dinners.
Here are the steps to make buffalo chicken wings:
- Start by cutting off the tips of the wing bones.
- Next, cut each wing in half so that you have four pieces total.
- Then, place the wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine two tablespoons hot sauce, three teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, one tablespoon garlic powder, one teaspoon onion powder, one teaspoon paprika, one teaspoon chili powder, one teaspoon kosher salt, and one teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the seasoning mixture over the wings and shake gently to distribute evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, remove the wings from the refrigerator 30 minutes before preheating the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Remove the wings from the bag and arrange them in the basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
#3 Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs are often overlooked when it comes to air frying. But these dark meat cuts are full of flavor and texture. Plus, this quick meal cooks quickly.
So why not give them a try?
- Simply combine four boneless skinless chicken thighs with olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the seasoned chicken in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to air fry, preheat the air fryer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spray the cooking surface with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 25 to 35 minutes, turning once until cooked through.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
#4 Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Corn dogs are a classic summer treat. But they’re also very high in fat. Try making them in an air fryer if you want to enjoy corn dogs without all the grease.
Here are the steps:
- Start by slicing open each side of the dog casing. Cut out the center part of the casing, leaving a small flap on either side.
- Place the corn dog on a wire rack set on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Repeat with the remaining dogs.
- Next, coat the corn dogs with flour.
- Heat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the coated corn dogs to the air fryer basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once during cooking, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
#5 Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are a great alternative to potatoes. They’re low in carbs and high in fiber quick snacks. And they taste delicious! So why not try them in your air fryer?
- Combine 1 pound brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Toss well to coat.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to a rimmed baking sheet and bake in the air fryer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool slightly, then serve.
#6 Air Fryer Avocado Fries
Avocados are rich in healthy fats that help keep your heart healthy.
But there’s no need to eat them plain. Instead, try adding some spices and flavors to complement their natural sweetness.
In this recipe, we use cayenne pepper, lime zest, and lime juice to add extra zip to our avocado fries.
Start by cutting off both ends of each avocado. Slice lengthwise into quarters. Peel away the peel and discard. Next, cut the flesh into long strips.
The secret to the perfect air fryer avocado fries is picking out avocados that are just ripe but with enough firmness to hold their shape during cooking.
#7 Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet potato chips or sweet potato fries are healthier than regular potato chips. Plus, they’re much lower in calories.
To make sweet potato chips even better, try using your air fryer to make them.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine 1 cup finely grated sweet potato, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto a large piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the air fryer and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
#8 Air Fryer Baked Beans
Baked beans are one of those foods that everyone loves. But most people tend to eat them straight from the jar.
Why not give them a new twist? Make baked beans in your air fryer instead.
- Preheat the air fryer temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the can of baked beans in the air fryer basket. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove and drain any excess liquid.
- Return the beans to the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the air fryer and remove the beans.
- Serve warm.
#9 Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular Mexican dish made of grilled chicken and vegetables served on top of tortillas.
The best thing about fajitas is that you don’t have to cook the meat first. Instead, you can grill it right inside the air fryer.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Put chicken strips, bell pepper, onion, oil, chili powder, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using) in a bowl.
- Place the chicken fajitas in the air fryer and cook for 10-13 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. The fajitas are done when the chicken hits 165 degrees F at its thickest point.
- Remove the fajitas from the air fryer, warm tortillas if needed, and enjoy!
#10 Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Fried chicken is delicious, but it isn’t always healthy. That’s why many people opt for oven-fried chicken over deep-fried chicken.
However, you can still enjoy the crispy goodness of fried chicken without all the unhealthy fat.
Air frying is a great way to get crispy fried chicken without using too much oil.
The key is to coat the chicken pieces in flour before adding them to the air fryer. Then, toss them in a hot pan to crisp up the skin when they come out.
If you want to add extra flavor, try coating the chicken in a spicy barbecue rub first.
#11 Air Fryer Ham Steak
Ham steak is classic American comfort food that tastes amazing with mashed potatoes. However, ham steaks aren’t usually very low in calories.
That’s where air frying comes in. It makes this tasty sandwich more filling by replacing the bread with a slice of air-fried ham steak.
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of deli ham steak
- 1 egg white
- In a mixing bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Add the pork chops and mix until evenly coated.
- Heat the air fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Cook the pork chops for 8 minutes. Turn the heat down to 350 degrees F.
- Cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Take the pork chop out of the air fryer and place it on a plate.
- Cut the ham steak into 4 equal pieces.
#12 Air Fryer Bang Bang Pork Chops
Bang bang pork chops are a traditional Chinese dish. They consist of thin slices of pork loin marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil then deep-fried.
These air fryer bang bang pork chops are crispy on the outside and juicy inside.
- 4 pork loin chops, each about 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and sugar.
- Pour half of this mixture into a resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops to the bag. Seal the bag, and shake well to coat the pork chops evenly. Repeat with the remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Air-dry the pork chops at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Put the pork chops in the air fryer, leaving space between the chops so they don’t touch. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Turn the chops over and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer the chops to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain any excess grease. Serve immediately.
#13 Air Fryer Lobster Tails
Lobster tails are an expensive delicacy, but these air fryer lobster tails are surprisingly easy to prepare and delicious.
- 1 lb lobster tails, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rub lobsters with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet or shallow dish. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Line basket with parchment paper. Arrange lobsters in the basket, leaving space between them.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the air fryer and allow lobsters to continue cooking until they reach desired doneness, about 20 more minutes.
- Remove from basket and serve warm.
#14 Air Fryer Orange Chicken
Air Fryer chicken cubes are covered in a sweet orange citrus sauce. It’s like eating sunshine!
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 egg white
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Whisk egg whites and salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, sugar, and orange zest.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg white, dredge in flour mixture, then dip again in egg white. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat oil in the air fryer to 375°F. Add chicken to the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes. Turn chicken over halfway through cooking time. Cook until done, about 15 minutes longer.
- Remove from air fryer and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
#15 Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This recipe is so simple you won’t believe how good it tastes.
The air fryer banana bread has a moist texture that makes it perfect for sandwiches.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with shortening.
- Cut each banana into 6 slices. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars, and vanilla. Stir in peanut butter.
- Add bananas to the batter and stir well. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Cook the cake for 25 minutes. Remove from air fryer and cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
#16 Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are soft and chewy. They have a chocolate chip cookie flavor but are much healthier than regular chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 large egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up an assembly line by placing the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves in bowls.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the egg and molasses. Stir in the water. Add the flour mixture and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the lined baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each one. Using a fork, press down on each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Rotate the tray 180 degrees and bake another 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
#17 Air Fryer Pork Chops
Thanks to the air frying process, the pork chops come out juicy and tender. These pork chops can be served as a main dish for busy weeknights or appetizers.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place olive oil spray in air fryer basket. Arrange pork chops in air fryer basket and spray tops of pork chops with additional olive oil spray.
- Air-fry pork chops 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove from air fryer and serve immediately.
#18 Air Fryer Potato Chips
This recipe makes crispy potato chips that taste fried in real deep fat. The secret ingredient is cornstarch.
- 3 cups frozen diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss potatoes in cornstarch mixture until coated.
- Spread potatoes evenly over the bottom surface of air fryer basket.
- Air-fry potatoes for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn chips over and cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on the second side.
- Serve warm.
#19 Crispy Air Fryer Tofu
You can make crispy tofu without a cauldron of bubbling oil. Instead, an air fryer does a stellar job of cooking up marinated tofu cubes into perfectly browned and crispy bites.
Toss them into stir-fries, noodle dishes, and salads, or eat them as a protein-packed snack with sesame seeds and simple dipping sauce.
#20 Air Fryer Asparagus
Asparagus is one of spring’s favorite vegetables. But if you’re not careful, it can turn slimy and limp after just a couple of days in the fridge.
To keep this vegetable fresh longer, store it in the freezer.
But freezing asparagus isn’t always practical. So what else can you do?
Try air frying it. This method keeps the flavor intact and prevents the spears from turning mushy.
#21 Air Fryer Crab Cakes
Crab cakes are usually made by combining crab meat with bread crumbs, mayonnaise, egg, and spices. But you can use your air fryer to create something similar at home.
Mix crabmeat with mayonnaise and seasonings instead of breadcrumbs, crackers, or panko.
Then form the mixture into patties and pop them into the air fryer.
You’ll end up with moist, flavorful crab cakes that will impress everyone.
#22 Air Fryer French Fries
French fries are a staple at any restaurant. But if you’ve never tried them in an air fry oven, you might find yourself craving them more than ever.
You can make a classic recipe for homemade french fries in the air fryer. Or you can air fry frozen french fries.
The latter is easier because you don’t have to worry about measuring ingredients.
#23 Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
If you love coconut shrimp but hate having to heat a pot of oil before making them, then try these delicious air fryer versions instead.
They come together quickly and require no extra pots or pans. Just toss everything into the air fryer and let it do all the work.
#24 Crispy Air Fryer Cod
Cod is a popular fish often prepared with butter and lemon juice. But there’s nothing wrong with serving it with some crunch too.
Cod is perfect when paired with crispy bits of batter.
So why not give it a try?
#25 Air Fryer Salt and Pepper Squid
Squid is versatile seafood that can be eaten raw or cooked. It has a mild taste and firm texture.
It also happens to be very affordable. If you want to serve squid as the main course, you can easily cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Or you can leave it whole and serve it as an appetizer.
Either way, it’s sure to please guests.
Check out here for air fryer salt and pepper squid.
#26 Air Fryer Venison Roast
Venison is lean red meat that comes from deer. It’s tender, tasty, and relatively inexpensive.
This recipe calls for venison roast, a boneless leg of the animal.
And since it doesn’t include bones, it cooks much faster than other cuts of meat.
Just place the roast in the air fryer and cook according to the instructions on the package.
#27 Air Fryer Lamb Shanks
Lamb shanks are large sections of lamb shoulder that contain both bone and fat. They’re great for slow cooking.
Since they’re so big, they take a long time to cook. And they need lots of liquid to stay juicy.
That’s where the air fryer comes in handy. You can use it to prepare shanks without worrying about overcooking them.
Put the shanks in the air fryer, add water, cover, and cook until done.
Check out the recipe here.
#28 Air Fryer Green Beans
Green beans are one of the most common vegetables served alongside the chicken.
But they’re also delicious when used alone. For example, this dish combines green beans with bacon and cheese.
Topped with a fried egg, this makes for a hearty side dish.
#29 Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
Potatoes are my favorite comfort food. So it’s only natural to turn them into baked potatoes.
But baked potatoes aren’t usually healthy. That’s why we decided to create our version of a healthy side dish by using air fryers.
Smart portions of bacon, cheese, and sour cream add big flavor while keeping calories and saturated fat in check.
We found that baking potatoes in the air fryer give them a crisp exterior while keeping their soft interior intact.
Plus, they’re ready in less than half the time compared to traditional methods.
#30 Air Fryer Frozen Quiche
Frozen quiches are convenient because they don’t have to bake. Instead, they need to thaw overnight.
You can make your frozen quiche by combining eggs, milk, and cheese. Then freeze it in individual servings.
When you’re ready to eat, pop it in the air fryer. The result will be a perfectly baked quiche every time.
Here is how to do it.
#31 Air Fryer Barramundi
It will only take a few minutes to prepare a healthy fish dinner for your family. Because you may use whatever spices you like for this air-fried barramundi, the options are endless.
You may use basic garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning as garnish. However, paprika, onion powder, curry powder, or whatever else your heart desires are also great.
The fish is always excellent and gorgeous. For an extra delicious treat, add some fresh lemon!
#32 Air Fryer Banana Peppers
Fried banana peppers is a popular appetizer in many restaurants. But they’re usually deep-fried, which makes them unhealthy.
Air fryer banana peppers are a healthier alternative. And they’re just as crispy and delicious.
All you need is a few simple ingredients: banana peppers, flour, eggs, and bread crumbs.
#33 Banana Peel Bacon Air Fryer
Banana peel bacon is a great way to eat banana. It is crispy and delicious. And it’s a healthy alternative to traditional bacon.
The bananas are marinated in a smoky sauce that resembles the taste of bacon and then fried to a crisp. And, believe it or not, they have an incredible flavor comparable to bacon!
Fry them with air fryer, and you get the healthier version of this great dish.
Air Fryer Easy Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 18 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 ½ tablespoon Peri Peri seasoning use any other seasoning, spices, or herbs of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the air fryer at 390F/195C for 3 minutes then spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
- Pat the chicken breast dry with a kitchen towel.
- Using a meat tenderizer or mallet, pound the chicken a few times to help cook evenly. Season with salt and pepper
- Rub each side of the chicken with vegetable oil and season generously with the peri peri seasoning.
- Place the seasoned chicken in the air fryer and cook for a total of 18 to 20 minutes, 10 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate with a kitchen tong, serve and enjoy.
Air Fryer Green Beans
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 12 oz. trimmed green beans
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Kitchen Ranch Dip, for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Toss the green beans in the oil and spices. Arrange the green beans in an air fryer basket.
- Place the basket in the air fryer and set the timer to 8 minutes. At the end of the 8 minutes, check the green beans for doneness. Add another 2 minutes if necessary. When done, the green beans should be golden on the outside and tender.
- Serve the green beans with the dip and enjoy!
What cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
You can use an air fryer when preparing frozen food, making cookies, and cooking bacon.
Avoid placing wet batter and/or cheese inside an air fryer because these ingredients may cause a mess when cooking.
What foods can you cook with an air fryer?
The air fryer is perfect for cooking almost anything. Here are some of the best things you can cook in an air fryer:
• Steak, chops, burgers, hot dogs, chicken wings, and drumsticks
• Fish fillets, shrimp, scallops, salmon, cod, and tuna
• Vegetables like sweet potato fries, corn, mushrooms, onions, peppers, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and bell pepper strips
• Cakes, brownies, cookies, pies, and cakes
Can you put raw meat in Airfryer?
Yes, you can cook raw meat in an air fryer, including roast chicken or pork. A whole chicken will take about 30 minutes at 360 degrees F.
Air fryer food is healthy: It is right?
Although air-fried foods aren’t considered healthy, however they tend to be healthier because they don’t require much oil.
Is air fryer food taste like plastic?
No, it is not. When cooking in an air fryer, the food will have a crispy texture on the outside and be moist on the inside.
What is the best air fryer junk food?
Some of the best air fryer junk food recipes include:
- Chicken wings
- Onion rings
- Chicken nuggets
- Mozzarella sticks