That means you can enjoy Jimmy Dean sausage’s deliciousness without guilt!
How To Air Fry Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich
Hey there, ready to whip up some tasty Jimmy Dean sausage in your trusty air fryer? Great, I’ve got all the tips you need to make it happen.
First, you’ll need some Jimmy Dean sausage links or patties. You can add a little cooking spray or oil to the mix to get extra crispy (and who doesn’t?). Next, grab your air fryer and those handy tongs or spatulas.
Jimmy Dean Frozen Sausage Products
There are three types of the brand’s sausage products:
1. Breakfast Sausage Links
You can serve them best with eggs, pancakes, and toast.
2. Pork Sausage Patties
Pork sausage patties are slightly different from regular breakfast sausage, but they can be cooked in the air fryer just as quickly!
The seasonings add a ton of unique flavor to savory, high-quality pork.
3. Pork Sausage Rolls
Sausage rolls are a British dish made of sausage meat wrapped in pastry. They are usually served as a snack or appetizer but can also be eaten for breakfast.
How to air fry frozen breakfast sausage
To cook the frozen sausages, follow these easy steps:
- Place your frozen sausage links, patties, or rolls in the basket in one layer. You don’t need to thaw them.
- Set the temperature to 400°F / 200°C. Cook the rolls for 12-15 minutes.
- You may need to flip them once during cooking or shake the basket halfway through. But other than that, there is no real effort involved.
- And the results are delicious!
Cooking Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich in the Air Fryer
Hey there, breakfast lover! In the mood for something delicious and convenient to kickstart your day?
Look no further than the mighty Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich, now cooked to perfection in an air fryer.
Jimmy Dean’s Breakfast Sandwich products
There are at least 20 types of frozen breakfast sandwiches from Jimmy Dean.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese English Muffin
- Delights Canadian Bacon, Egg White & Cheese Honey Wheat English Muffin
- Maple Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Canadian Bacon, Whole Cracked Egg & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Delights Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Maple Pancake & Sausage Snack Size Sandwiches
- Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg & Cheese Honey Wheat Flatbread
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese Croissant
- Meat Lovers Muffin Sandwiches
- Sausage Biscuit Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches
- Plant-Based Patty, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Delights Plant-Based Patty, Spinach & Egg White Sandwich
How to cook breakfast sandwich in an air fryer
Here are the steps:
- The secret is to split the sandwich in half first.
- Place each half broadside down on the work surface. The meat patty and egg should be facing upwards towards the heating element.
- To ensure the frozen meat warms through, cook it for a couple of minutes. Then seal the sandwich and toast the bread side for a few more seconds to crisp it.
- You may spray with cooking spray to have a shiny golden color.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Jimmy Dean breakfast!
How to cook breakfast sausage in air fryer
Here’s how to cook some delicious Jimmy Dean sausage in air fryer with a little bit of fun thrown in:
- Preheat that bad boy to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss your sausage links in the basket, ensuring they have plenty of room to breathe.
- Let them sizzle for about 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway to ensure an even cook.
- If you want extra fancy, you can precook your sausage by pan frying or microwaving it for a hot sec. This will help to guarantee that your sausage is cooked to perfection and will also cut down on the cooking time in the air fryer.
- Once your sausage is beautifully browned on both sides, please remove it from the air fryer and serve it with your favorite breakfast goodies like eggs, toast, and coffee.
- Devour and enjoy the deliciousness!